Q&A
HOME > 게시판 > Q&A
Q&A

These are the five teens and two adults who were killed in a suspected…

페이지 정보

작성자 Toby 작성일23-05-12 18:21 조회188회 댓글0건

본문

These are the five teens and two adults who were killed in a suspected murder-suicide in - as a grief-stricken grandma claims pedophile Jesse McFadden carried out the shocking massacre at his property.
Friends Ivy Webster, 14 and Brittany Brewer, 16, were among six victims discovered on Monday  who was found dead alongside them at his home in Henryetta.
The other victims were mother Holly Guess, 35, and her children Rylee Elizabeth Allen, 17; Michael James Mayo, 15; and Tiffany Dore Guess, 13, according to grieving grandma Janette Mayo, 59, who said she had been informed of the tragic deaths by cops.
Ms Mayo was told by the Okmulgee County Sheriff's office that her daughter - who was married to McFadden - and sex grandchildren were all found shot dead in various locations on the rapist's property.

She described McFadden as a 'monster'.
Ivy's father, Justin Webster, said all of the victims suffered gunshot wounds and that some had been lined up in a row and others were 'scattered' across the property. He described the massacre as a murder-suicide.
Fourteen-year-old Ivy Webster (pictured) was one of the people found dead on a Oklahoma property on Monday near the rural town of Henryetta
Ivy's friend Brittany Brewer (pictured), 16, was also found dead at the rural Oklahoma property.

She was planning to represent her Oklahoma town at a state beauty pageant this summer. Brittany is wearing the sash as she stands in front of the beauty pageant poster
Holly Guess, 35, and her children Rylee Elizabeth Allen (right), 17; Michael James Mayo (middle), 15; and Tiffany Dore Guess (left), 13 were the other teens killed
Holly Guess pictured with husband McFadden who is believed to have carried out a murder-suicide at his home
Posting on Facebook, Ms Mayo said: 'My daughter loved her children and yes she married the man who killed them but she was fooled by his charm.

I hurt just like the other families but he took my world from me. My grandchildren and my daughter. I have a hole in my heart that he created by his actions Jesse McFadden was a monster for his actions.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호명:(주)도부 | 대표자:김미옥 | 사업자등록번호:224-81-20732 | TEL:063-547-7747 | FAX:063-546-7743 | ADD:전라북도 김제시 순동산단길 179
E-mail:01197974800@hanmail.net | Copyrightsⓒ2016 (주)도부 All rights reserved.  개인정보취급방침